"JSI Scientists Overview"
Date: Friday, September 16, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Location: Room 2400 Computer and Space Sciences Building, University of Maryland, College Park
- Bernard Kelly: "Gravitational-wave data analysis with spinning merger-ringdown waveforms"
- Yi Pan: "Expanding effective-one-body models in binary black hole parameter space"
- Scott Field: "A reduced basis representation for chirp and ringdown gravitational wave templates"
- Tyson Littenberg: "White dwarf binary science in the post-LISA era"
- Tamara Bogdanovic: "Electromagnetic Signatures of Supermassive Black Hole Mergers"
- Margaret Trippe: "Our Spin on Supermassive Black Holes"
- Simona Giacintucci: "Diffuse radio emission from the intracluster medium - the low frequency viewpoint"
- David B. Fisher: "Bulges in the Nearby Universe"
- Alexandre Le Tiec: "Periastron Advance in Black Hole Binaries"
- Sam Gralla: "Gravitational Self-Force in Extreme Mass-Ratio Inspiral"
- James Van Meter: "Invariant computation of spin and other properties of numerically simulated black holes"