"JSI Scientists Jamboree"
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM (Lunch available beginning at 1 pm in the concourse area outside of Room 2400)
Location: Room 2400 Computer and Space Sciences Building, University of Maryland, College Park
- Jonah Kanner: "X-ray Counterparts to Advanced LIGO Transients"
- Owen Parry: "Simulating the First Galaxies"
- Tanja Hinderer: "Aspects of the Dynamics of Compact Binaries and the Gravitational Radiation They Emit"
- Philip Graff: "BAMBI: Blind Accelerated Multimodal Bayesian Inference"
- Laura Blecha: "The Dynamics and Growth of Supermassive Black Holes in Merging Galaxies"
- Roman Shcherbakov: "Feeding and small-scale feedback in Low-Luminosity AGNs"